Pedal for the Planet 2019 – Bangalore’s largest cycling event on August 25th
Embassy Group, One of the India’s top developers is organizing “Pedal for the Planet 2019” cycling event in Bangalore on August 25th this year. Pedal for the planet is a unique cycling event for public. This initiative by Embassy Group is to promote “cycling to work for Greener Planet”.
Sunday Soul Sante – will be organizing eco edition at the Pedal for the planet 2019. Hence you get a chance to browse through 100 stalls at the event. Various eco friendly products will be showcased at the event. Live musical performances, fashion show by Prasad Bidapa and Games for kids are part of this event. Most importantly, you can carry your pets to this event as this is a pet friendly event.
The event begins at 10 AM and remains open till 10 PM. Entry is free for senior citizens and children below 10 years, however general entry ticket is Rs. 200/person.
Who can participate in Pedal for the Planet 2019?
This event is open for public who are passionate about cycling and exploring ways to protect the environment.
- Pro Elite – Men above 16 years : 40 kms and the fee is Rs. 1475/-
- Pro Elite – Women above 16 years : 40 kms and the fee is Rs. 1475/-
- Amateur – Men above 14 years: 25 kms and the fee is Rs. 1180/-
- Amateur – Women above 14 years : 25 kms and the fee is Rs. 1180/-
- Fun Ride – above 14 years : 15 kms; fee is Rs. 708/-
- Fun Ride – Youth under 18 years : 06 kms; fee is Rs. 472/-
- Fun Ride – Kids under 10 years : 1 km ; fee is Rs. 118/-
- CXO RACE – Above 18 years ; 10 kms; Fee is Rs. 1180/-
- Cycle Rental for geared cycle is Rs. 590
- Cycle Rental for Non Geared is Rs. 354
How and where to register for “Pedal for the planet 2019” event?
Venue: Embassy Springs and the event starts at 6:30 AM.