Motorola Edge and Motorola Edge+: Specifications, price
Great news for Motorola fans! Motorola has unveiled Motorola Edge and Motorola Edge+ with 64MP and 108MP primary cameras respectively. Both the smartphones have a curved display with hole-punch design and triple rear cameras. In addition to that, the company has equipped both the phones with dual stereo speakers tuned by waves. Let’s take a look at Motorola Edge and Motorola Edge+: Specifications, price.
- Edge+ comes with a single SIM slot and runs Android 10 Stock.
- When it comes to display, the phone packs a curved 6.7” FHD+ OLED display.
- Edge+ packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and has 12GB RAM.
- The phone packs 108MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and 0.8-micron pixel size + 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera + 8MP telephoto camera on the rear.
- Motorola Edge+ comes with a 25MP camera on the front.
- Most importantly the phone is equipped with 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone has 256GB of inbuilt storage capacity and is not expandable.
- That is not all, the phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Motorola Edge+ is available in Smoky sangria and Thunder Grey colors
- Edge is a dual SIM phone and runs Android 10 out of the box.
- Even Edge has a 6.7” FHD OLED curved display.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC paired with up to 6GB of RAM.
- Motorola Edge features 64MP + 16MP + 8 MP rear camera set up and a 25MP front camera.
- The smartphone comes with 4500 mAh battery with support to 18W TurboPower charging.
- There is an inbuilt storage of 128GB and is expandable.
- Edge also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It is available in Solar Black and Midnight Magenta colors.
Motorola Edge+: $999 which translates to Rs. 76,400/-.
Motorola Edge: Unknown