Hyundai Venue launched in India – Price, Specifications and Images
Hyundai launched Venue the most awaited compact SUV in India today. Venue should give a tough fight to Maruti Suzuki Vitara, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and Tata Nexon.
Venue is available in 1.0 and 1.2 Litre petrol variants. It is also available in 1.4 litre diesel engine. 1.2 Litre variant is available at an a price of Rs. 6.50 lakhs(ex-showroom) while 1.0 litre petrol starts at Rs. 8.21 lakh for manual. Automatic transmission is available at Rs. 9.35 lakh. 1.4 litre diesel starts at Rs. 7.75 lakh and goes upto Rs. 10.84 lakhs for fully loaded variant.
Most importantly Hyundai Venue comes with Hyundai’s Blue Link connectivity technology. Blue Link features 33 connected features like auto crash notification, roadside assistance etc. Blue link has almost all the features that Suzuki Connect has.
Design of Hyundai Venue is inspired by Creta, however it also comes with added features and exterior looks. Venue gets cascading grille, dual headlamps and 16” alloy wheels. It also comes with front and rear skid plates.
Hyundai did not compromise on safety features. Hence Venue packs 6 airbags that work with seat belts to take the safety of the vehicle to an un-parallel level. It also has rear parking camera with parking sensors to ensure sage parking. Hyundai says that the company has used high strength steel for better passenger protection.
Length : 3995 mm
Width: 1770 mm
Height: 1605 mm
Wheelbase: 2500 mm
Highlights of Hyundai Venue:
- It is available in 1 diesel and 2 petrol engines.
- Most exciting feature is the dual clutch transmission with 1.0 turbo engine.
- Venue also packs an eSIM for Internet connectivity so you are always connected to Internet. (Depends on Network)
- Venue comes with Wireless charging in addition to electric sunroof options.
Pros of Venue
- Internet Connectivity hence you are always connected to Internet.
- Venue offers 3 engine options – Hence you get an option to choose from 2 Petrol and 1 Diesel
- Venue is the only car in the segment to get dual clutch automatic transmission.
- The most interesting feature is the Safety. Safety features include ABS, 6 airbags. Venue also gets IRVM integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with distress alarm button. Hence Hyundai has given first priority to safety.
Venue not only has a 60:40 split rear seat but also available in 3 different colour themes which are based on variant. The car also has Height Adjustable Driver seat.
Fuel Tank Capacity : 45 L