How to restore deleted Photos from Google Photos
Google Photos is the best photo and video backup services available these days. Google is offering this cloud storage option free of cost because of which most of the smartphone users prefer to use Google Photos. One important feature in Google Photos that we would like to share in this how-to guide is “How to restore deleted Photos and videos from Google Photos“.
Now the question is what happens to photos or videos that we accidentally delete? Is there a way to recover those deleted photos? Yes, there is an option to restore deleted photos or files from Google Photos, however, those photos or files should be restored within 60 days. Let’s see how to restore deleted photos.
Steps to recover deleted Photos and videos from Google Photos:
How to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on Web:
- Open Google Photos on a web browser by going to https://www.google.com/photos/
- Sign in by clicking “Go To Google Photos“
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner and select Trash from the drop-down.
- Select the photos that you want to restore. Now click on the restore button that appears in the top right corner.
- Your restored photos and videos now automatically re-appear in the Photo library.
Note: Photos will be in the trash only for 60 days hence you have an option to restore photos or files within 60 days.
How to restore deleted photos from Google Photos on Android devices:
- Launch the Google Photos app on your Android Device.
- Tap the hamburger icon from the top-left corner and select Trash.
- Now select the photos you want to restore by long pressing on photos.
- Once selected, click Restore.
- Your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.