How to report call drops to TRAI
Network issue is very common these days. Many users are reporting call drops and when it comes to me almost 6 out of 10 calls drops due to poor signal/network. I know how frustrating these frequent calls drops are. Like how I researched, many of you might be wondering how to report these call drops. Here we will see how to report call drops to TRAI:
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has launched apps to report issues such as call drops, cable TV etc. One such apps is TRAI MyCall application.
This app helps smartphone users to rate their experience about voice call quality in real time. This app is available on both Android and iOS Platforms.
Let us see how to download the app and How to report call drops to TRAI:
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Search for TRAI My Call app and download the app.
- Once the download is complete, open the App and allow necessary permissions. (Contacts, call history, messages, location)
- Make a call.
- Once you are done with the call, a popup window will appear asking to rate the call.
- Rate the call as per your call experience. (You may also have to select the environment you are in)
- If your call is dropped(call drop issue), tap on “call dropped” button.
- Next tap on “Additional Info” button to report Noise, echo, audio and delay etc.
- Finally tap the Submit button.
Note: You need a working Internet connection and an updated version of MyCall App
Key features of the App:
After the call, the app pops up asking to share your feedback about the call.
Historical and Summarized feedback data is available.
There is a feature to rate the call at a later point of time. This is possible by selecting the call from History.
There is an option for users to mark call as dropped or Poor network.