How to enable dark mode on YouTube
It is not a surprise if we see YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms in the world. Perhaps YouTube is the video platform that more than 90 percent of smartphone users use on a daily basis. These days there are users who not only watch YouTube videos but also comment or share their opinions after watching videos. There are people who spend hours and hours on YouTube and this is the reason YouTube Dark Mode comes in to picture. Dark Mode not only saves the device’s battery but also reduces eye strain. As you have landed on this page searching for steps on how to enable Dark mode on YouTube, we will jump to our topic.
How to enable dark mode on YouTube for web:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/ on any browser browser
- Click on your profile icon which is there on the top right corner of the YouTube page or channel.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Dark Theme and turn it on
Note: You should be signed to activate dark mode using the above steps.
Steps to turn on Dark mode without signing in:
- Go to www.youtube.com and click on 3 vertical dots icon on the top right corner, just beside Sign in button.
- Click on Dark Theme and turn it on