How to download YouTube videos
If you have landed on this page, you are looking for information on how to download YouTube videos to your smartphone or computer. Let’s see how to download YouTube videos:
Download YouTube videos via KeepVid website:
- Head on to https://www.youtube.com in your browser (Smartphone or Desktop/laptop)
- Select the video that you wish to download. (You can either choose the video from “Homepage” or search for the video of your choice).
- Click “Share” icon that appears below the video.
- Now click on “Copy”, to copy the link that appears. (This will copy the URL of the video)
- Enter the link or the URL of the video that you want to download.Now navigate to https://keepvid.pro
- Click on “Download Now” button.
- Select the format of your choice and download the video.
How to Download Videos using TubeMate for Android:
You can download YouTube videos for free using TubeMate. This app is not available to download on Google Play Store. However you can download the APK file and install it manually.
Please note that it is not safe to download APK files as you never know what is there in the download file. However users of Tubemate say that Tubemate is safe to download.
Open https://tubemate.net in your browser and download the APKMirror.
Scroll down and click the red “Download APK” button.
A screen will pop up asking if you wish to keep the file. Click OK, this downloads the file to your Android device.
When the download completes, you will be asked to open the app.
Click “Open” when prompted. Now Tap INSTALL for the app to install on Android device.
Open the app when installation completes and review the terms and click AGREE. (You agree to download videos for private use only)
When prompted to accept permissions, click OK and run Tubemate. Allow Tubemate to save files to Android and draw over other apps.
Now the app is installed. Let’s see how to download YouTube videos:
Search for video that you wish to download. Tubemate opens with identical screen. Use the search box at the top of the screen to open the video that you are trying to download.
Click the Red Arrow that is at the bottom right corner of the screen to see a list of download options.
Click the desired size and file type.
Select MP4 format to download the video. (1900×1080) will produce largest file size.
Click the Red Arrow icon that is on the right side of the screen to download the video on your device.
How to download YouTube Videos using Y2mate:
Head on to Y2mate.com and enter the URL of the video that you want to download and click the Start button.
Select the file format and click on “Download”.