How to delete Google Assistant voice history – Using web browser and Smartphone
These days we perform many actions like checking weather, setting up alarm, calling a friend, sending a text message to a friend or our dear ones, control smart devices at home using Google Assistant.
Performing these many tasks is a cake walk using Google Assistant, however what about privacy?
If you are worried about the privacy and would like to Delete Google Assistant voice History, there is a way to delete the history.
Below are the steps to follow to delete voice data from Google History:
Open myactivity.google.com in a new browser. (You may have to sign in if prompted)
Click on “Delete Activity by” from the left side of the screen.
Select the time frame or choose the option “All time” to delete all activity.
Choose “Voice and Audio” from the drop down menu.
Click “Delete” button.
How to delete voice data from Google History – Using Smartphone
- Open Google App
- Click on “more” option which is on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Search Activity”, this will redirect you to myactivity.google.com web page.
- Now click on three horizontal lines (dots) from the top right of the screen.
- Choose “Delete activity by” from the drop down.
- Select time frame or choose the option “all time” to delete all activity. (You have option to choose today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days and all time)
- Click “Delete” button and confirm deletion.