How to delete Google Assistant voice history?
These days we perform many actions like checking the weather, setting up the alarm, calling a friend, sending a text message to a friend or our dear ones, control smart devices at home using Google Assistant. Performing these many tasks is a cakewalk using Google Assistant. No doubt it is a big advantage but what about privacy? Due to privacy, you may think about deleting Google’s assistant voice history at one point in time. This is the purpose of writing this article. Let us see how to delete Google Assistant voice history:
If you are worried about the privacy and would like to Delete Google Assistant voice History, there is a way to delete the history.
Below are the steps to follow to delete voice data from Google History:
Open myactivity.google.com in a new browser. (You may have to sign in if prompted)
Click on “Delete Activity by” from the left side of the screen.
Select the time frame or choose the option “All time” to delete all activity.
Choose “Voice and Audio” from the drop down menu.
Click “Delete” button.
How to delete voice data from Google History – Using Smartphone
- Open Google App
- Click on “more” option which is on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Search Activity”, this will redirect you to myactivity.google.com web page.
- Now click on three horizontal lines (dots) from the top right of the screen.
- Choose “Delete activity by” from the drop down.
- Select time frame or choose the option “all time” to delete all activity. (You have option to choose today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days and all time)
- Click “Delete” button and confirm deletion.