How to chat, share photos and videos on Google Photos?
Google announced new features to its “Google Photos app”. Among these features is Chat within the app, share photos and Videos are the highlights. These features are available for iOS and Android and web version of the service. Like we discussed above, users can also share photos and videos privately with friends and family members within Google Photos.
Let’s see how to use Sharing feature on Google Photos:
First things first:
Both the person sharing photos and the receiver should have the latest version of the Google Photos app along with a working Internet connection.
How to chat, share photos and videos on Google Photos? Here the steps:
- Open Google Photos app on your Device(Smartphone/Tablet or web service).
- Click the picture or video you wish to share.
- Click on the Share icon to share the Photo.
- Type the name, phone number or the email address of the person you wish to share your photos or videos. You can also select a contact from your contacts and share photos.
- You will get an option to enter a message that you wish to send along with the photo or video, enter a message and send it.