Tips, tricks and hacks to make you a linkedin pro
What is Linkedin? (For the first time users)
LinkedIn is an American company that operates via websites and mobile apps. It is a professional networking website wherein employers have the opportunity to post jobs while the job seekers have the option to post their CVs. This way sourcing and applying for jobs is simplified in one platform. LinkedIn allows job seekers and employers to create profiles and connections in an online social network. This represents the real-world professional relationships. Being a member of LinkedIn, you can invite anyone to become a connection. That is not all, Linkedin has some amazing features, let’s take a look at those Hidden Linkedin Hacks revealed: tips, tricks and hacks to make you a LinkedIn pro.
Hidden Linkedin Hacks revealed: tips, tricks, and hacks to make you a LinkedIn pro.
- Discover what your prospect is interested in.
- Hide your connections from prying eyes
- Sort connections into Groups
- Search a customer’s connections
- View 100 profiles a day
How to discover what your prospect is interested in?
- Go to the connection’s profile.
- Mouse over the arrow next to the ‘endorse’ button and click “View recent activity”.
- Get a digest of everything your prospect has been reading, sharing, commenting on and liking recently.
How to hide your connections from prying eyes:
- Hover to your picture in the upper right corner and click “Privacy & Settings”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Click “Who can see your connections”
- Select “Only you”.
How to sort connections into Groups?
- Visit connection’s profile
- Click on “Tag” under Relationship tag
- Tag the connection with a specific group
- Click “Manage tags” to edit or delete existing tags or “add new tag” to create new tags
How to search a customer’s connections?
- Visit the profile
- Click the number of connections the profile has
- Click the magnifying glass
- Search for potential referrals by job title or company
How to view 100 profiles a day on LinkedIn?
View one profile to show up in the person’s “who viewed your profile”
View 99 more