Bigg Boss Telugu 3 vote – How to save your favourite contestant from elimination
Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 started airing from July 21st and Akkineni Nagarjuna is hosting the show.
Hope you know that the makers of the show have changed the voting system for Bigg Boss Telugu season 3. This time, you can save your favourite contestant from elimination by voting via Phone and Hotstar App.
The Host Akkineni Nagarjuna introduced 15 contestants and sent them in to Bigg Boss House.
You can save your favourite contestant from elimination by voting via any of the 2 voting options i.e via Phone or Hotstar.
Do you wish to know how to vote and save your favourite contestant from elimination in Bigg Boss Telugu 3? Yes, here are the steps:
Vote via Phone Call option:
Each contestant is allotted a phone number and the public who wish to save his/her favourite contestant can give 10 miss calls from one number, in a week. You just have to watch the Bigg Boss season 3 to find out the numbers of your favourite participant/s.
Vote via Hotstar:
Public will have only 10 votes per day. To cast your vote via Hotstar, follow these steps:
- Download Hotstar App from Google Play.
- Sign into Hotstar app using your e-mail or Facebook Account.
- In the search bar type Bigg Boss Telugu and press enter.
- To cast your vote, click on Green colour “Vote” button which is just below the video.
- Find your favourite contestant who face elimination test.
- Cast your Vote. You get 10 votes/day till Saturday midnight which you can cast to one person or divide to nominated contestants.
- To Vote, click on any contestant and it will be considered one vote. To cast 10 votes for a single person, click 10 times.
- To take back the vote, click on any other contestant and the vote will be taken back.
Who are the Contestants of Bigg Boss Telugu 3?
Vithika Sheru, Varun Sandesh, Sreemukhi, Mahesh Vitta, Ali Reza, Hema, Punarnavi Bhupalam, Baba Bhaskar, Rohini, Rahul Sipligunj, Himaja, Jaffar, Ashu Reddy, Ravi Krishna and Shiva Jyothi.