Best Smartwatches In India
In recent years usage of Smartwatches has drastically increased and this is because to stay ahead in life using technology that makes you more efficient and productive. These smartwatches make you quicker, prompt and can also help you tick points off your checklist anytime and anywhere. These days calling and texting friends and relatives just takes couples of seconds as these Smartwatches can be connected to your smartphones. You can receive calls from your smartwatch, call from your smartwatch and even message from this little device. As there are hundreds of smartwatches in the market, you might be wondering which one to buy. Some of the Best smartwatches in India are below:
Gear S3 stands in the first place when we talk about best smartwatches in India and it is truly a premium smartwatch. Just twist the bezel to make it a smart watch that turns your life around with its advanced features. Some of those features include built in GPS, speaker, direct access to all the apps that you need. Gear S3 has rugged looks and bold performance. This smartwatch is preloaded with 15 designs and more available at the Gear App store. With Gear S3 in your hand, you can free your hands from smartphone. There is an option to make and attend calls with the Gear S3’s built in Speaker. Here are the features of the smartwatch in detail:
- It has a 33.02 mm screen.
- Tizen Operating System.
- It has Super AMOLED Screen.
- Works on Dual core 1 GHz CPU, 768MB RAM and 4GB internal memory.
- Gear S3 comes with Gorilla glass SR+ protection and supports Bluetooth 4.2 that connects it to smartphone.
- Gear S3 has built in GPS.
Pros of Gear S3:
- Gear S3 pairs with iOS and Android devices.
- Works in always on and manual on mode.
- Gives battery life of 1.5 days if used on always on mode.
- Comes with multiple watch faces (pre installed)
Apple Watch series 4 is redesigned and re-engineered to help you be more active, healthy and connected. This is the largest Apple Watch display that comes with electrical heart sensor, digital crown with haptic feedback. Imagine a day with notifications for low and high heart rate and this watch does that for you. Apple watch series 4 is designed to improve your health. Let us take a look at features of Apple watch series 4:
- You all know that Apple series 4 has made headline because of its design. Some of the other features are as below:
- Apple watch series 4 packs a 44mm sized screen and a clearer display.
- It uses a S4 with 64 bit core processor and has 16GB of memory.
- When it comes to display, it comes with LTPO OLED Retina display with force touch and has side power button.
- Other interesting features include GPS, Bluetooth 5.0 and wifi, electrical and optical sensors.
- Watch is slimmer and lighter.
- It is highly active and responsive touch sensor.
- It has got speaker and microphone along with high end features that makes it one of a kind smartwatch
Amazfit IP69 is also great pick. It comes with 38.1mm screen and has reasonably good display. The smartwatch comes with features like AMOLED screen, Scratch resistant surface, dual core CPU and 512MB RAM. The smartwatch has 13 pre installed watch faces to pick as per liking. Amazfit can be connected by Bluetooth 4.2.
Amazfit verge also comes with Amazon Alexa built in therefore hearing flash briefings and asking questions and receiving reminders is much more easier.
Pros of Amazfit IP69:
- Battery life of upto 288 hours
- It has speaker and microphone to make calls
- High quality optical sensor that reduces power consumption
- Simple and Clean design